Sekonic® SR-3500 scanner
Optical Mark Recognition Scanner
|DATA BLOCKS is a value-added reseller of Sekonic optical mark recognition (OMR) scanners.
We are pleased to offer the Sekonic SR-3500 scanner, the most advanced OMR scanner available today. Powerful, automated data capture processing speed at up to 3500 sheets per hour will save you hours of data entry time. Data entry goes from days to minutes and accuracy is increased. A Sekonic optical mark reader is fast, reliable and cost effective ... and this model's outstanding features, sleek styling, snap open feed path, and advanced technical features set it apart.
Note: The SR-2300 optical mark reader is no longer sold.
Sekonic SR-3500 model
- Automatic feed hopper holds up to 500 sheets
- Main output stacker holds 500 sheets; optional select stacker holds 150 sheets
- Processing speed up to 3,500 documents per hour
- Continuous cleaning, self calibrating read head reduces maintenance
- Snap open feed path design allows easy access
- Built in self test insures the scanner is operating normally
- 16 level darkest mark discrimination insures mark validity and data integrity
- Automatic skew detection and elimination
- Control panel with 40 character LCD display
- Multiple sheet detection and prevention
- Emulates other common scanners so that your existing software will work unchanged
- Advanced software enables accurate reading of marks, including X's and checkmarks as well as marked bubbles.
|Form Size: 8.5 x 11" (216 x 280mm)|
Minimum: 2.5 x 5.5" (63mm x 140mm)
Maximum: 9 x 14" (229mm x 356mm)
Paper thickness: 20# bond to 100# tag, recommended 24# as minimum
Markings: Standard model: Number 2 pencil carbon based print ribbon or punched hole.
Optional ink read model: Reads all marks in any color other than reds, including marks made with a ballpoint pen and most felt tip markers.
Data Marks: 48 channel, up to 140 rows per side.
Read system: Optical reflection system. The same reflective read head is used as the SR-600/730 and 2300 models. Note: This mark recognition system is adopted so rough check marks as well as usual bubble marks can be read.
Mark Shapes: Rectangle, oval and circle
Density discrimination: Internal 16-level darkest mark discrimination.
Feeding: Standard: automatic feed. Optional hand feed.
|Effective Transport speed: Up to 3,500 documents per hour.|
Mark Detection Format: Can emulate SR-600, SR-700 and density output type scanners.
Interface: USB 2.0
RS-232C serial (9 pins), baud rates 9,600 to 115,200.
Power Source: AC 100V to 220V. 50Hz / 60Hz frequency.
Environment: Temperature: 41-95°F (5-35°C); 30-80% relative humidity.
Hopper capacity: 500 sheets in 104.7gsm OCR paper
Stacker capacity: 500 sheets. Optional select stacker: 150 sheets
Control Panel: 40 character LCD display
Self-test: Checks sheet detection sensors and system data memory. Read system test (reading test) included.
Dimensions: 14" wide x 8.5" high x 37.7" deep
Weight: 35 pounds
- Dual read heads—read both sides of a form simultaneously for faster two-sided scanning.
- Ink read heads—read marks made with blue/black pen and pencil.
- Interactive adjustable transport printer—print on the scan form, up to 126 characters, including data read from the form.
- Barcode reader—reads all popular bar codes, simplifies reading all coded fields.
- Dual bin output stackers—separate forms that fail edit checks.